Manchester's Anthony Crolla will confront Jorge Linares in a tremendous unification blockbuster for the WBA and WBC Diamond World and Ring Magazine Lightweight Championships at the undisputed and undefeated home of UK boxing on Saturday 24 September. anthony crolla vs jorge linares
Tickets for the blockbuster session at Manchester Arena go marked down at late morning Tuesday 28 June.
Crolla will make the second guard of his WBA crown in the place where he grew up fortification after his splendid knockout triumph over Venezuelan risk boxing highlights man Ismael Barroso in May, having tore the title from Darleys Perez with another body shot knockout in November.
The Manchester saint confronts another tremendous test as he means to bring together the division, with Venezuelan Linares putting the WBC Diamond belt on hold for the third time. Linares turned into a three-division best on the planet when he won the title back in December 2014 with a fourth round knockout of Javier "El Implacable" Prieto and headed out to London in his first protection against Kevin "Compelling" Mitchell last May, moving off the canvas to stop Mitchell in the tenth round of an epic challenge that got recognition as a 2015 Fight of the Year applicant. The 30-year-old made it three wins inside the separation in succession in October when he thumped out Ivan "Macanon" Cano in four rounds in Caracas, Venezuela.
"Million Dollar" Crolla can turn into the main Englishman to win the Ring Magazine Lightweight title and is savoring the errand against another first class level rival, and the 29 year old anticipates that his fans will turn up the warmth on the tasteful WBC ruler. "I'm so eager to have the opportunity to bring together the Lightweight division," said Crolla. "Jorge is an incredible warrior and it's another mountain to climb, however these are the tests that I flourish with and I've beaten two extraordinary contenders in Perez and Barroso and I'm sure that I can beat Jorge as well.
"I'm pinching myself in the wake of everything that is happened. I'm battling the main contender in the division for the WBC, WBA Boxing Results and Ring titles; it doesn't improve than this. I'm extremely glad and special to have the capacity to convey this battle to Manchester.
"I've been an enthusiast of Jorge Linares throughout recent years and he's in fact splendid on occasion however like whatever other warrior, he has vulnerabilities. It's dependent upon me to uncover those vulnerabilities and I genuinely trust that I can and I will. Linares is an awesome champion yet these are the battles you need to be in boxing for.
"He looked well against (Ivan) Cano last time out yet he hasn't been exceptionally dynamic, while I'm falling off a profession best execution over (Ismael) Barroso. I truly trust I'm coming into this battle as my vocation and as I've appeared in the battles against (Darleys) Perez and Barroso, I'm equipped for enhancing my diversion when I need to.
"The most recent two evenings in the Arena have been inconceivable and I feel that we'll take it to another level against Jorge. He's boxed everywhere throughout the world and gone up against a portion of the best – yet battling me before a stuffed Manchester group is not something you can get ready for."
No comments:
Post a Comment