Kell Brook says he can keep up his rate and pass on vitality to the ring when he wanders up to middleweight to fight Gennady Golovkin on 10 September. GGG vs Brook
Creek, 30, is the IBF welterweight champion and is climbing two weight divisions to go up against the Kazakh boxer.
"I'm going to pass on the pace up to the middleweight division," Brook said.
"I'm going to bring immense drive moreover. I'm set up for this fight. To be the best you should beat the best - it doesn't get any more noteworthy than GGG."
Excited to have a go at boxing? Boxing News
Boxing
Find how to get into boxing with our unprecedented assistant.
Creek says the session in London will be "the best fight in world boxing" and that he has been "get ready like a wild steed".
The Briton is unbeaten in 36 fights, while undisputed world middleweight champion Golovkin, 34, has won each one of the 35 of his master sessions.
boxing highlights
"Will be so alive for that night," Brook said.
"No one has ever got the best out of me. I have to test myself. I know we are going to see the best in me. I'm willing to see what I can do."
He included: "I'm the best welterweight on the planet and no one seems to need to fight me. GGG is the same in the middleweight division." Boxing Results
No comments:
Post a Comment