Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Haskins vs Hall Boxing News

STUART HALL has tested Lee Haskins to an all-British world-title standoff toward the begin of one year from now – and is certain he would turn the tables on the new IBF World Bantamweight belt holder. Lee Haskins vs Stuart Hall Match Coverage

Haskins acquired the world title a weekend ago when his planned adversary, Randy Caballero, neglected to make the weight for the pair's battle in Las Vegas. Boxing News

Corridor lost the IBF crown when he was beaten by Caballero in a hazardous challenge in Monte Carlo last October, and beforehand lost on focuses to Haskins in an European title battle in the late spring of 2012.

Be that as it may, he holds a spot in the main five of the IBF bantamweight rankings, and with Haskins set to choose an intentional adversary for his first world-title protection, Hall is requiring a rematch toward the begin of 2016. Boxing Rankings

"He'll be glancing around in the main 15 for somebody to battle, despite everything i'm straight up there in the rankings," said the Darlington contender. "He said he played with me the last time – well we should check whether he fancies playing with me once more.

"Ideally, I'll get a shot at him next, and on the off chance that I do, there's exclusive going to be one victor. I didn't battle for the initial four or five adjusts last time we met, and after that, I thought I was more than a match for him.

"I've won world titles and different kinds from that point forward. I'm a totally distinctive contender now, and in the event that he will take me on, I'd wind up being a best on the planet once more.

"I've been genuinely tranquil since the Caballero battle, so perhaps he'll take a gander at me and believe I'm a touch of a simple alternative. I trust he does on the grounds that it'll give me a world-title shot, and after that I'll give him the stun of his life.

Haskins' supervisor, Chris Sanigar, is quick to set up another battle in the United States, and has discussed a potential unification session with WBC champion Shinsuke Yamanaka.

Having been not able enter the ring a weekend ago, be that as it may, Haskins remains an obscure amount in the US, and the main Stateside promoters may see him as an unappealing prospect as far as producing a compensation for each perspective group of onlookers. Boxing Schedule

Such a situation may make a local world standoff additionally engaging, with Hall guaranteeing Haskins is blessed to have a world title to his name in any case.

"On the off chance that Caballero had possessed the capacity to battle, he would have thumped him out," said Hall. "On the off chance that Caballero had delivered even 50% of the structure he appeared against me, it would have been sufficient for him to walk all over Haskins.

"I'd stop Haskins in light of the fact that I wouldn't begin at cycle five this time, I'd be beginning at cycle one. I'm prepared for a major 12 months in 2016 – how about we check whether Haskins is prepared to take me on."

Corridor has been keeping himself ticking over with trips under Eddie Hearn's Matchroom standard in the most recent couple of months, and he guaranteed his third triumph subsequent to the Caballero crush a weekend ago when he secured a consistent focuses triumph over Argentinian Elvis Guillen in Manchester's MEN Arena.

Lobby won every one of the eight rounds against the sturdy South American, yet won't go up against comparative challenges in the New Year as he hopes to return to world level.

No comments:

Post a Comment