Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pound For Pound Boxing? Ward vs Kovalev

Sergey Kovalev secures his WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Championship titles against Andre Ward on Saturday, November 19 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada

The fight will be telecast live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Taken a toll TBA.

Fight fans celebrated with the presentation of a champion amongst the most gigantic fights to be made starting late, as "S.O.G." Ward (30-0, 15 KOs) returns to title action– taking after a two-year reduction as a result of definitive dispute– to claim what various acknowledge HBO Boxing honestly has a spot with him: the top stop at of the incredible pound-for-pound list.

Staying amongst him and securing his legacy in the amusement: "Krusher" Kovalev (30-0-1, 26 KOs), one of today's most feared and wild sluggers who has been sitting tight for Ward to shake off the ring rust and stay converse him in the squared circle.

"I think he is readied," said Kovalev in the wake of watching Ward's most recent fight from ringside. "I am set up too, I essentially need to say, we should do it November 19 on HBO."

Andre Ward enters a slight most cherished on online sportsbooks and Vegas (see the early risks underneath), however these numbers Boxers are only insightful in what is truly a pick'em that pits Kovalev's vitality and boxing aptitudes against Ward's key counter-punching.

"I have been doing this for quite a while and if I am not set up to fight the best now then I will never be readied," said Ward. "You found the opportunity to respect Sergey for the way he has possessed the capacity to where he has gotten. Latest Boxing He didn't have any sensitive touches. He wasn't guaranteed. He wasn't for the most part pushed by the media. He is a man who should get altogether more credit than he has."

No comments:

Post a Comment